HAND WASH SINK MADE WITH CuVerro® ANTIMICROBIAL COPPER-NICKEL SURFACE - 18GA. - HEALTHCARE UNDERMOUNT SINK DESIGNED FOR PATIENT ROOM LAVATORY AND NURSE'S HAND WASH STATIONS.Specifications
- Sink touch surfaces - CuVerro® antimicrobial copper material - continuously reduces bacterial contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within 2 hours of exposure.
- Undermount Seamless Construction 18 ga. EPA registered copper alloy.
- Interior surfaces polished to a non-porous Hand-Blended Just Finish.
- Fully coated underside insulates for sound, and reduces condensation.
- Drain punched for Just Cu-J-15-FS flat grid strainer.
Product Note: Copper surfaces are susceptible to staining and color variations (patina) over time. However, the antimicrobial properties - the primary benefit of this copper/nickel material - are not compromised as a result of the stains and potential discoloration. Proper application (use), care and maintenance is essential with copper/nickel alloys.
Contact customer service for questions about the use, care and maintenance of copper/nickel sinks at email@example.com or phone 847-678-5150.
Dimensions (Front-to-Back x Left-to-Right)
- Outside:16 1/4 x 16 1/4
- Bowl 1 Inside: 14 x 14
CuVerro® antimicrobial copper material drain with flat grid strainer. 1-1/2" O.D. chrome plated brass tailpiece, 4" long.
Sensor faucet - deck mount - laminar flow control - Adjustable delay on/off - Adjustable sensor range - Specify AC or B
AUTOMATIC - SENSOR ACTIVATED SOAP DISPENSER